The finalists for the 2019 UK Outdoor Industry Awards were announced on Wednesday 4th July in a presentation at the Outdoor Trade Show (OTS) Party.
All 90 products entered are currently on display at OTS 2018, the UK’s largest outdoor trade exhibition, giving the trade an opportunity to see and vote for their favourite outdoor products which are brand new to the outdoor market.
The prestigious 2019 judging panel includes retailers; Steven Reynolds, (International Manager, Bergfreunde), Jamie Shepherd (General Manager, Gaynor Sports) and Paul Casey (Managing Director, Hooked On Granite Ltd. T/A Joe Brown Shops and The Climbers Shop), as well as Chris Townsend (Gear Tester, TGO), Rob Ganley (Editor, The Camping & Caravanning Club), Will Renwick (Editor, Outdoors Magic) from the media.
The panel selected the finalists below:
- HydraPack Velocity IT 1.5L
- Thermacell Halo Mini
- Pyramid Lyme Disease Test Kit
- GP Batteries ChargeAnyway
- Exped Whiteout 30
- Ortlieb Atrack 25
- Eagle Creek Migrate Duffel
- Lowe Alpine Altus 42
- Boondock Trailers Solar Shower
- Hydra-Light Supercell Lantern and Charger
- Soto Thermostack Combo Cookset
- Edelrid Swift Eco Dry
- Petzl Meteor
- Black Diamond Deploy Wind Shell
- Rab Kinetic Alpine Pants
- Jack Wolfskin Kanuka Ridge Jacket
- Ordnance Survey OS Maps
- Garmin InReach Mini
- Deuter Kid Comfort Active SL
- Ordnance Survey OS Picnic Blanket
- Altra Lone Peak 4.0 RSM
- Dolomite Veloce GTX
- Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Uberlite
- ENO Fuse Tandem Hammock System
- Vango Nitestar Alpha
- Lightwave S22 Sigma
- Terra Nova Laser Compact 2
- Vango Vienna AirAwning
The finalist products will next be displayed within a dedicated area to over 90,000 consumer visitors at the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show in February (19th – 24th) 2019, allowing the general public to vote for their favourites in person, as well as online.