What is the OIA?
The Outdoor Industries Association (OIA) provides business success by the support of its members and the promotion of members products and services for the outdoor leisure pursuits market in the UK.
Access your benefits today:
Why join the OIA?
- FREE legal, business and HR advice
- FREE recruitement advertising
- Preferential Financial Service rates
- Business cost reduction scheme
- Up to date and relevant industry research
- Preferential rates to industry retail skills training scheme
- Contribution to and benefiting from lobbying on issues pertinent to the industry
- And much more...
The OIA regularly commissions research designed to provide valuable market intelligence for its members providing valuable information on all aspects of the outdoor leisure market.
Shaping the Future
Download your copy now:
Non members: £399
Director General awarded MBE
The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Director General Robert Louden has been awarded an MBE for...
OMM on the ROKS
ROKS 2013 in Kendal 23rd - 25th July The Ark Group and lots of other brands will be previewing the...
100 years of walking
This week HF Holidays marks its Centenary, celebrating 100 years of walking holidays. A...
A selection of our members - click logo for details